The Country to Coast is a unique event.
It is fun – family friendly, achievable, healthy, scenic, sustainable, charitable and participatory. The event was created to take advantage of the spectacular views and to raise public awareness of the Rotary Pathways and New Zealand Cycleways in Hawkes Bay. Launched in 2010 by Rotary Club of Havelock North with 312 participants, Country to Coast grew beyond expectations in 2011 with over 1,100 entrants taking part. It is already the biggest such event in HB.
For the 2012 event, 2,500 entrants is a very achievable target. Through the partnership of Hawke’s Bay Today and Havelock North Rotary and sponsored by Watties, TSB Bank, Hawke’s Bay Regional Council, Hastings Heart of Hawke’s Bay, Sport Hawke’s Bay, More FM, Furnware and a myriad others, the event is in great shape to continue its growth.
Hawke’s Bay Today County to Coast is promoted via:
- Print campaign in local and national print media from Hawke’s Bay Today featuring advertising worth over $200,000 as well as Editorial coverage and profiles of entrants and sponsors
- Radio advertising and event coverage fromMore FM – $12,100
- Bay wide coverage via Posters/Billboards
- Website (s), Facebook, Twitter
- Rotary Network
Become Part of Hawke’s Bay Today Country to Coast and:
- Ensure your business’ commitment to the Bay is seen by widest possible audience
- Engage your team with a healthy, fun event
- Engage with your market on an emotional level
- Have your business seen by 59,000 readers and approximately 2,500 participants to be part of a growing iconic event
For further information contact:
Brin Haward 06 875 8578 or
Des Rawcliffe 06 877 7658